Associate Marriage and Family Therapist
After 25 years of working in corporate America, I changed careers to fulfill my passion and work towards becoming a psychotherapist. My mission in life is to help you understand yourself so you can access powerful internal resources that promote healing, wellbeing and fulfillment. I’ve had a personal self-compassion practice for many years and it’s changed my life. I want to help you do the same.
I am currently a Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (#114960) working under Supervisor Carisa Sherwood in Sacramento, California. I have a Master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and post-graduate training in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, Internal Family Systems and Intimacy form the Inside Out. I also have an MBA.
- Hot coffee in the morning
- Podcasts that teach me something
- All-encompassing books
- Movies that stay with me days later
- Laughing out loud
- Anything chocolate
- My family and our English Bulldog Princess!
- Love is healing
- The universe is truly amazing
- Travel is required
- Family is everything
- Wearing flip flops and pajamas on all occasions should be the law of the land